Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow us to make the website function better and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit, the existing cookie is used on subsequent visits. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. The following data can be collected:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- Which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit, existing cookies are used on subsequent visits. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. The following data can be collected, such as:
- Which pages you have viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- At which page you left the site
- Own Tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that in addition to our website, you have also visited the relevant other website(s) from our network. The profile created as a result is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will therefore not be placed without permission.
- Social media related cookies: social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your web browsing activity.
- Site improvement coolies: these allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is visited best.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. For these options, see the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your internet browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or you may no longer be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per internet browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your internet browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser's manual:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-remove-data-wissen-website-saved
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&ht=enl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411locale=nl_NLL
New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It may also happen that cookies are placed via our website by others, of which we are not always aware. If you encounter any unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, the reason for this, what the lifespan of the cookie is and for what period they have guaranteed your privacy.
We will have to adjust these statements occasionally, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us email@example.com.
Created on November 14, 2018